Heli-hike through Switzerland, France and Italy. No experience required.This summer, try something new. You don’t need any experience for this hiking trip through Switzerland, Italy and France, just a sense of adventure and love of mountains. Hop in a heli and travel to some of the most pristine peaks in the Alps for a hiking holiday to remember. Walk down glaciers, across alpine meadows and along the cobbles of charming villages by day, staying in some of the best mountain hotels by night.
- Admire some of the most dramatic ice formations in the Alps by helicopter, and then walk over them to get really close to the action
- Sleep in restored century-old hotels, and an authentic mountain refuge at altitude.
- Spend 6 days walking in boots, crampons and snowshoes to experience the alps on foot with expert guidance.
- Hike one of the oldest Alpine routes, still guarded by monks to this day.
- Witness the mighty Mont Blanc mountains range, and pass through it’s foothills, meadows and valleys.