Hike the mighty Mont Blanc.Want to see the Alps from a new perspective? If you’re adventurous, but until now mountains meant skiing to you, test yourself with a week learning how to be an alpinist high in the Italian Alps. This will challenge your body and mind like nothing else. Expert guides with years of experience and miles of vertical ascent up their sleeves will teach you everything from how to use snowshoes, crampons and ropes, right up to the grand finale: attempting a Mont Blanc summit
- Spend a week surrounded by stunning views and the freshest air in Europe: you’ll be nestled amongst dramatic alpine glaciers and pristine scenery.
- Train on cables and ladders of via ferrata, and stay in a traditional mountain refuge for three nights at 2,590 metres.
- Become comfortable using ropes, crampons and other climbing equipment as you traverse the dramatic Mer de Glace.
- Enjoy aperitifs in an 18th century bar where tradition meets charming hospitality.
- Attempt to summit the highest mountain in Western Europe, and return back to base in a cable car, where chilled champagne awaits you.