One week, one walk, three countries. Hike through Switzerland, France and Italy with expert guides.For the ultimate Alpine hiking experience, grab your boots and hike through some of the most pristine peaks in the Alps. On this 7 day trip you’ll see glaciers, meadows and charming cobbled villages by day, while earning your appetite at altitude. Stay in beautiful, authentic mountain hotels by night and end up in soothing Roman baths for true dose of history.
- Witness the beauty of Zermatt and it’s surrounding peaks which tower up to 4,000 metres.
- Sleep in restored century-old hotels, and an authentic mountain refuge at altitude.
- Learn about the historical routes under your feet, and hear stories of the area from locals in restaurants seeped in history.
- Spend 6 days walking in boots to experience the alps on foot with expert guides who have reached summits of up to 4,000 metres on foot.
- Hike one of the oldest Alpine routes, still guarded by monks to this day.
- Witness the mighty Mont Blanc mountains range, and pass through it’s foothills, meadows and valleys