Explore untouched Italy with new ski buddies.Want to ski in a group but have no time to arrange it? Maybe you’re keen for a challenge but your friends aren’t in the same ski mindset as you. If you’re looking for an intrepid ski experience, book a spot on SwisSKIsafari’s individual’s trip to explore the Alps with like-minded skiers. Minimum organisation, maximum fun.
- Join a small group of skiers of similar standard to you for a dynamic 5-day adventure through the European Alps with expert guides. Maximum group size 8, and we get to know you before you arrive and suggest the ideal departure for you.
- With a combination of on and off-piste skiing, accessed by the ski lift system and backcountry skiing, explore glaciers, hillside hamlets and isolated descents. Then, cap off the day’s end on snow-clad cobblestone streets in an ancient mountain village.
- Stay in the atmospheric town of Courmayeur overlooking Mont Blanc. Choose to sleep in boutique 5 star accommodation or focus on the adventure and opt for a simple, charming hotel instead.
- Explore the un-crowded valleys, resorts and peaks of Italy by day and tuck into delicious local cuisine at night washed down with excellent wines from the region.
- By crossing borders constantly, you’ll find yourself speaking different languages and eating different regional specialties all in the same day.
- Ski Level required: strong intermediate skiers with a good level of fitness.
Scheduled departures in:
Contact us for for more details.